Black Enamel St. Silver Prophet Muhammad Sandal Pendant Qadam Shareef
Beautiful enameled finish sterling silver pendant representing the simple sandals that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) wore. Size 1 1/2 -inch x 5/8 (3.8 cm x 1.6 cm). Written in raised letters are the Arabic words Qadam Shareef meaning Noble Foot. This sandal or (Na'l in Arabic) Islamic symbol has become well-know to represent the Prophet Muahmmad's (SAW) simplicity and humilty.
- Black enamel finish design of Prophet's sandal pendant
- Comes with waxed cotton cord
- Small silver foil gift box included
- Measures: 1 1/2 -inch x 5/8 (3.8 cm x 1.6 cm)
- Limited quantity available!
All of our Islamic Allah pendants are made from 100% sterling silver. We have unique Dhul-fiqar Sword pendants, Qur'an pendants, Asma-ul Husna pendants, Prophet Sandal pendants as well as many other designs. Click on the individual pendants to see larger images.