A stunningly beautiful sterling silver slightly domed oxidized (antique) finish pendant inscribed with "Rabbi yassir wa laa tu'assir, rabbi tammim bil-khair" meaning "my Lord! make things easy, and don't make them difficult, my Lord complete my matter with goodness." It is said that when you face some difficulty or feel nervous about something, one should recite this dua, inshallah Allah will bring ease in your heart. Excellent quality with legible writing! Come in a small flat cotton-filled gift box. Stamped with .925 (sterling silver). Made in Turkey.
- Unique 1"x1.5" tear drop "Yassir wa la tuassir dua..." Pendant
- Features antique finish w/ diamond-cut edge design
- Legible Arabic dua inscription in beautiful script
- Comes in cotton-filled gift box! Limited stock available!
- Second photo shows the back of the item
All of our Islamic Allah pendants are made from 100% sterling silver. We have unique Dhul-fiqar Sword pendants, Qur'an pendants, Asma-ul Husna pendants, Prophet Sandal pendants as well as many other designs. Click on the individual pendants to see larger images.