A beautiful sterling silver ring with raised Arabic inscription. The shank starts wide and tapers with a beautiful cut out design. Under the face of the ring there is another layer of silver with 5 holes for air circulation. This is a unique limited edition ring that says ADAB YAA HU meaning: Etiquette O! Hu, Hu is the pronoun for Allah in this context. It is a reminder to always have proper manners or adab in Arabic or expressing that adab is one of the pillars of the path as the Prophet SAW said: Addinu adab kulluhu (the religion is all about adab).
- Elegant ADAB YAA HU sterling silver ring
- Beautifully designed shank tappers to 1/8-inch
- Several sizes available in limited quantities
- Face of the ring measures approx. 13/16-inch
- High quality die cast production with antique finish
Check out our ever growing collection of Islamic Sterling Silver and Sunnah aqiq (agate) rings. We currently have 3 different signet style Arabic rings and various Aqiq stone rings. If you don’t see your size, feel free to contact us. We will be adding more rings soon so check back with us regularly.