This is a beautiful antique-finished sterling silver talisman or taviz locket pendant. There is the famous jawshan dua inside in a glass vial. It measures 1 1/4-inch (3.2 cm) tall and is 5/16inch (.8 cm) thick. The words Jawshan Kabir is written on the outside in the front and back. Comes in a small gift box. Chains sold separately in our Amazon store.
- Beautiful filigree design enclosed talisman dua pendant
- Jawshan Kabir on scroll insed glas vial enclosed in st. silver
- Unique rare design in sterling silver with bail for 1/8" chains
- Beautiful antique finish, NOT openable
- Can be worb by men, women or children
These unique Jawshan Kabir talisman pendants consist of the entire dua copied onto a scroll and placed inside of a waterproof glass vial then enclosed in various designed sterling silver casings. This legendary dua was brought to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by the angel Jibrail (AS) who informed him from Allah that when you recite this dua you don't need to wear a coat of mail. Thus Jawshan or Joshan in Persian or Cevsen in turkish means "coat of mail or armor". The bale on these Islamic pendants is for chains measuring 2.5mm in thickness. Choose from our current collection of 7 different designs. These pendants may be also purchased with chains.